April autism autism awareness Autism Awareness Month BBB Wise Giving Alliance brand ambassador celiac disease charitable foundation charitable giving Charity charity partner childhood hunger Company News Connecticut contest deep river snacks diet Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation for Autism Events Feed the Children Find Us food allergy get involved Give A Chip giving back gluten free gluten intolerance gluten sensitivity halloween halloween recipe HONCHOS hunger kettle chips Light It Up Blue local business Miss Momcho National Celiac Awareness Month National Celiac Awareness Month events no dye no MSG non-GMO nutrition organic Products recipe Recipes salt and cracked pepper snack food snacks Sustainability tortilla chips Who Gives A Chip?
Need a party snack or a last-minute gift for your neighbors? We’ve got you covered! Make our delicious Christmas Crunch (just try not to eat it all yourself)!
What You’ll Need:
- Three 5/8oz bags Deep River Snacks Organic Popcorn with Sea Salt
- One 2oz bag Deep River Snacks Original Salted Kettle Chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (use sun butter for a nut-free version!)
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper
- Spread the popcorn evenly over the baking sheet, and distribute kettle chips on top of popcorn
- Pour chocolate chips into a microwave-safe bowl
- Microwave on 50% power for 15-second intervals until melted and smooth
- Mix peanut butter into melted chocolate
- Use a spoon to drizzle the peanut butter and chocolate mixture over the popcorn and kettle chips
- Top with sprinkles!
- Let cool, then package into individual bags.
- Gift, and bask in the compliments!