April autism autism awareness Autism Awareness Month BBB Wise Giving Alliance Black Truffle brand ambassador celiac disease charitable foundation charitable giving Charity charity partner childhood hunger Company News Connecticut contest deep river snacks diet Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation for Autism Events Feed the Children Find Us food allergy get involved Give A Chip giving back gluten free gluten intolerance gluten sensitivity halloween halloween recipe HONCHOS hunger kettle chips Light It Up Blue local business Miss Momcho National Celiac Awareness Month National Celiac Awareness Month events no dye no MSG non-GMO nutrition organic Packaging Products recipe Recipes salt and cracked pepper snack food snacks Sustainability tortilla chips Who Gives A Chip?
If you’re an awesome mom, who deals with a ton of mom stuff and Gives a Chip about her community as well as what she feeds her family, we’re looking for you for our 2017 Miss Momcho Contest! Besides crowning you with the title of Miss Momcho 2017, you will be responsible for representing HONCHOS through social media and within your community. In return, you’ll get a 6-month stipend AND we’ll pay you in chips.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to represent HONCHOS as the company’s Miss Momcho 2017, grab your camera or smartphone and start prepping your submission video!
- Must be fluent in English and live in the United States.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply.
- Must possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must be willing to tell or show the world what it means to her to “Give A Chip” about what she feeds her family and why she gets involved with her community.
- Understanding of how to handle technical challenges, such as small gadget repair, mysteriously sluggish toilets and stuck zippers, a must.
- Knowledge of being one or more of the following: hated by (at least temporarily) or an embarrassment to your child(ren).
- Experience being on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with little-to-no compensation (if you’re lucky, maybe a “Thanks, Mom!”).
- Skill to successfully plan social gatherings, organize calendars and prepare delicious meals for clients of all ages.
- Please send us a one-minute video telling us why you are the best candidate to represent HONCHOS as Miss Momcho 2017 via this link.
- Applications without a video will not be considered.
- Application deadline is May 10, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
- Winner will be announced on Mother’s Day at noon EST.