April autism autism awareness Autism Awareness Month BBB Wise Giving Alliance Black Truffle brand ambassador celiac disease charitable foundation charitable giving Charity charity partner childhood hunger Company News Connecticut contest deep river snacks diet Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation for Autism Events Feed the Children Find Us food allergy get involved Give A Chip giving back gluten free gluten intolerance gluten sensitivity halloween halloween recipe HONCHOS hunger kettle chips Light It Up Blue local business Miss Momcho National Celiac Awareness Month National Celiac Awareness Month events no dye no MSG non-GMO nutrition organic Packaging Products recipe Recipes salt and cracked pepper snack food snacks Sustainability tortilla chips Who Gives A Chip?
A yummy grilled cheese sandwich with melty cheese, a crispy, cheesy outside, and salty, crunchy kettle chips inside!
- 2 slices fresh bakery bread (we used jalapeño cheddar bread, but you can substitute your favorite!)
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar jack cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded pepper jack or jalapeño cheddar cheese (optional)
- 1 slice American cheese
- handful of your favorite Deep River Snacks kettle chips (we used Zesty Jalapeño!)
- Gather ingredients.
- Assemble slice of American cheese and half of each shredded cheese on your bread, and top with kettle chips.
- Grill your sandwich in a lightly greased skillet over medium heat, until cheese is melted and bread is golden brown. Remove from skillet.
- Sprinkle half of remaining shredded cheese into the skillet.
- Place sandwich on top of the cheese, and cook until cheese is melted onto the sandwich and golden brown. Repeat on other side.
- Remove sandwich from skillet, let cool for one minute, slice, and enjoy!